Home Forum News AboutDonate
Go Back   Clan-DA > Clan and Site News > News and Updates
Home Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News and Updates Direct from Clan central. Everything you members need to know about whats going on in the clan.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Stick Man
Jonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floorJonnyx Spends most of his time on a bar room floor
Forum Changes

Hi all

we're making some minor alterations to the forums and homepage etc.

If you come across anything that doesnt look right or is broken (links etc) please send me a PM and we'll get them addressed

Thanks
Old 05-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Help!! My mouse follows me around the house
Clan DA Member
Dags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circus
Hi all, you may have noticed a few changes to the forum. New forums and sub forums. What we have at the moment is by no means the be all and end all. I have tried to work members suggestions into the forum, but have by no means achieved this to my satisfaction. You'll also noticed in your User CP that there is a wider choice of games to associate yourself with. The games played notification section is also aimed at getting new members who may play games not previously listed.

I will stop making changes at this point, but I would like some feedback from you all regarding liking/disliking the changes, and please post anything that you would like to see changed. However I remind you all that some changes may not be able to be instigated. But PLEASE feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Dags