Home Forum News AboutDonate
Go Back   Clan-DA > Clan and Site News > News and Updates
Home Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News and Updates Direct from Clan central. Everything you members need to know about whats going on in the clan.

Old 05-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Help!! My mouse follows me around the house
Clan DA Member
Dags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circus
Member Awards

Sorry people I have been lazy of late. Over the next few days I will be updating some of the awards due. There are not any new ones, I'll just be updating those that have moved along to deserve an award update. You may notice one or two awards disappear as they have become redundant.

Last edited by Dags; 05-13-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Help!! My mouse follows me around the house
Clan DA Member
Dags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circusDags Works as ring master in a flea circus
I will not be deleting any of the old awards after all. If the new Forge theme becomes our default theme then there will be no need to reduce the number of awards, there is space to spare to show each members awards in full.

I will be looking at each member in turn through the clan members list to make sure that everyone who deserves an award has it.