Home Forum News AboutDonate
Go Back   Clan-DA > Original Games Played by Clan Members > Guild Wars 2
Home Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guild Wars 2 The new world of Guild Wars 2 awaits news from the battle field. Share you story here.

View Poll Results: When did you get your copy of GW2
Beta 2 25.00%
Headstart 1 12.50%
Launch 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2012, 10:40 PM
My Keyboard has a tendancy to bite me
Clan DA Member
daemonrocks23 Uses fly spray for deodorant
Guild Wars 2 Launch VS. Headstart

Who is getting it/got it when? I'm getting mine tomorrow
Send a message via Skype™ to daemonrocks23
Old 08-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Guild Wars Guru and Officer
GW In Game Officer
Fogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillow
Pre-purchased about six days before the official pre-purchase day since bol.com accidentally opened early.

Sacred account: Fogeltje
Main Guild Wars characters: R20 Melian Arfeiniel (GWAMM); E20 Asylum Fog (Pre-Searing/Defender of Ascalon)
Path of Exile characters: MelianArfeiniel (Ranger); HolyFog (Templar)
Old 08-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Bugger..my keyboard doesn't like beer
Clan DA Member
(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.
At launch.

I wasnt interested in funding this comapany anymore and wasn't going to purchase GW2,but a close friend of mine decided they couldn't bare the thought of playing yet another RPG without my ever caring and mothering presence,so I got drafted on a gifted game.

Sucks to be wanted sometimes....... lol
Old 08-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Guild Wars Guru and Officer
GW In Game Officer
Fogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillowFogeltje Sleeps with their mouse and keyboard under the pillow
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Darkelf) Temper View Post
I wasnt interested in funding this comapany anymore
Just wondering, what did they do to you?

Sacred account: Fogeltje
Main Guild Wars characters: R20 Melian Arfeiniel (GWAMM); E20 Asylum Fog (Pre-Searing/Defender of Ascalon)
Path of Exile characters: MelianArfeiniel (Ranger); HolyFog (Templar)
Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Bugger..my keyboard doesn't like beer
Clan DA Member
(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.(Darkelf) Temper Is a common sight on street corners pretending to be blind.
Sometimes game Devs and game players drift apart Fogs,whether it be because of game vision design,Company Financial Model for game design or just a plain old failure to communicate openly and honestly.

I'm not going into the details of old news.Just sayin,they lost my financial support long ago in the Nightfall days.

And Blizz has followed suit with D3.

It was once a privelage for a buisness to have customers,these days it would seem the reverse is the train of thought.Thank god for Indi Devs.

Last edited by (Darkelf) Temper; 08-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.